VASOMEDICAL TS3 EECP machine is the second improved generation of EECP devices manufactured by Vasomedical that offers a Windows-based interface and industry standard footprint in a more concise form - just 2 components instead of the 5 separate pieces as in the previous generation MC2. TS3 was manufactured between 2001 and 2003.
1) Higher patient comfort that MC2 delivered through softer cushion and elimination of the "slamming effect"
2) High reliability
3) One of the most quite EECP units on the market
4) Mobile bed (as opposed to the stationary MC2 beds that do not have wheels)
5) Comfortable cuffs
6) Hour meter previously unavailable on MC2 models
7) Patient information list
1) Twice as expensive as MC2 models
2) Manual controls and adjustments (similar to the MC2, the TS3 does not have any operating system. All controls are made according to the manual calculations by the therapist)
3) Becker pump has 6000 service hours life span after which it needs to be remanufactured / resealed which is a laborous and expensive service
4) Expensive service plan if purchased from manufacturer
5) Difficult to find, lower market availability than MC2s
6) No automatic patient list wipe-out option: manual patient info removal is a timely but necessery feature for patient information confidentiality compliance